Saturday 26 September 2009

Old faithful

Like a familiar smell or a song that reminds you of times gone by, I have a feeling creeping over me that I've made a huge mistake.  It's slowly making it's way through my soul and will soon be knocking at the door to my heart just begging to be let in where it can set up camp and happily keep me company for the rest of my life....over dramatic, moi?  I think not!!

Well, you might be right there but that's what it feels like.  This happens every time and I can't seem to shake it off.  It's not like I haven't been positive and upbeat this week, it's just that when things don't happen when I want or expect them to happen I start to get a bit jittery and my resolve wavers.  I know what's going because like I said it's happened many a time before but I never thought it would happen to me this time.  I really thought I had it covered this time round.  God, listen to me....you'd think I'd been hit with the sad stick!  It's just a wee bump in the road!  I'll get over it or find a way round it....I'm not going to give in, not now....I'll survive.  I hope...xx

No comments:

Post a Comment