Sunday 27 September 2009

Don't have a clue

I'm not sure what to make of this really...I was soooo sure and yet it didn't happen.  I gave in, slightly, but it wasn't to the extent that I could have done (forces were at work!) so what does it all mean?  The only thing I can glean from all of this is that I still believe it will happen, someday, but as for the matter of when...that remains to be seen.  I wish for a lot of things but this time, this year if I could have just one thing it would be him, my man.  There you go...I admit it....I wish I was with him right now!  I can say I want a fairytale, a dream but in reality all I want is him, completely and utterly. 

That's where I went wrong....I wished for the wrong thing right at the beginning....I should have wished for the fundamentals, then I wouldn't be here.  I still believe in the fairytale but now it's just a bit more diluted than it was before.  Christmas is a long time in coming but if I could have my presents early I would wish for it...right here and right now....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment