Friday 30 October 2009

Where does the time go...?

It's been ages since my last post and what a lot has happened since then...where do I start?!!  Well, I guess the biggest and best thing is that all my hard work and patience has payed off...I've finally got where I want to be...aaaaarrrrrrrrgh!!  it's a scary place to be as I don't usually get things like this but I'm coping...just...and with all the luck and good will in the world I might just get that elusive fairytale I keep dreaming about!

It's all been happening this week and now here I am, almost a week later and it still seems a bit unbelieveable.  It's still not a perfect situation but I'm on my way and it sure does feel good!  So all I need to do is keep plugging away and in about three weeks time I'll know if my efforts have paid off.  It's killing me waiting like this but I know it has to be done so I'm hanging on in there.

I look at his photo and I still think, "What the hell does  he see in me...?" but then he keeps saying that when we get together he might not want to let me go!  I'm not going to argue with that!!  I forgot how much I enjoy writing these things so I'll have to keep on top of them and make sure I get my daily dose of therapy!!  God, I'm so excited....xx

No comments:

Post a Comment